Plastic pollution is a big problem these days, so we decided to develop products that are not only good for you, but also minimize your environmental impact. Plastics end up in the oceans to be later consumed by fish, turtles, seabirds and mammals. In the North Pacific itself, fish take in 12,000 to 24,000 tons of plastic every year!
We can minimize this by recycling, reusing and reducing plastic waste. We developed the Ocean Safe Line with plastic-free oceans in our heads, so that each of us can minimize waste on the individual lever and protect our oceans, such as dance animals, from toxic effects.
- 【100% natural bamboo】 This bamboo toothbrush is harder and more durable than wood and plastic. The bamboo toothbrush, together with the packaging, is biodegradable and sustainable. No glue, paint or synthetic material.
- 【Soft bristles】 Completely BPA-free, soft nylon bristles are gentle on teeth and gums and soothe the mouth when you gently brush. Perfect for daily oral care. The brush head and handles are polished smooth so that they sit comfortably in the hand. The bristles and handles are colored with a food coloring that is non-toxic and safe.
- 【Round handle design】 Our bamboo toothbrush is different from other flat handle toothbrushes and adapts to the round handle for easier grip. The round bamboo handle ensures that you can hold it from any angle and anywhere.
- 【Recycling packaging】 The bamboo toothbrush is 100% recyclable. Each toothbrush is individually sealed in a paper bag. Then 6 toothbrushes are collected in a kraft paper case. Packaging made from 100% plastic-free and 100% recycled material.
- 【Save a Green Earth】 It is estimated that 3.6 billion plastic toothbrushes are used worldwide each year. Each person uses an average of 300 in their lifetime. However, around 80% of them end up in the sea, where they pose a risk to marine life and habitats. Drop the plastic and switch to an eco-friendly toothbrush. With this biodegradable children’s toothbrush made of bamboo, you can live as usual without waste.
Living sustainably and plastic-free with Ibannboo. For your health, for our environment.
With our vegan bamboo toothbrush you can make your life more sustainable and plastic-free. In doing so, you are helping to protect the environment and promoting the sale of sustainable products. The bristles of our toothbrush are made of nylon and bamboo activated carbon. You can recognize the bamboo activated carbon by the black color of the bristles. It cleans your teeth and ensures gentle, natural whitening.
You should dispose of the toothbrush after about 3 months and use a new one. It should be noted that the bristles must be disposed of separately. So carefully separate the bristles with scissors or a knife.