WHY USE ZENIFY BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSHES?
Our bamboo toothbrushes are not only stylish, but they are an eco conscious alternative to plastic toothbrushes & made from sustainable materials. At end of life they are compostable & recyclable reducing your waste footprint.
√ Reduce your waste footprint
√ Vegan & cruelty free
√ Support Australian causes
√ Support Australian Small Business
What is ibannboo toothbrush?
- VALUE PACK – Get 4 premium quality individually packed bamboo toothbrushes and one pure silk mint-flavored candelilla waxed eco floss in 1 combo pack! Perfect for you and your family for everyday use or to give as an eco-friendly gift to your friends. These bamboo brushes will last you a whole year as it’s recommended by the American Dental Association to change your toothbrush every 3 months. The holder can be refilled with our TreeBird floss refills available here on Amazon.
- SPLINTER-FREE HANDLES – Ever get a bad experience from a wooden toothbrush that left splinters in your mouth? Ouch! This can be due to cheap timber related bad quality or poorly polished brush heads. Our handles are made from the finest wild Moso bamboo and are crafted to perfection so you never have to deal with splinters in your mouth ever again! Yay! As for the bonus floss that you get with our dental care kit, you can be sure it will easily glide between your teeth without ever breaking.
- CHOOSE SUSTAINABILITY – Congratulations on taking this step towards a greener life! TreeBird toothbrushes are made of natural Moso or Mao bamboo that grows quickly and can be harvested in just a few short years and it biodegrades in just a couple of months after you dispose of it. Just use pliers to pick out the bristles and throw the handle in your compost pile or get creative and reuse it! The floss is made of pure silk and is compostable. Reuse the glass holder for as long as you wish!
- BIODEGRADABLE PACKAGING – Our eco toothbrushes and natural floss come in compostable packaging made of Kraft paper, printed with soybean ink and small transparent stickers made of compostable material. If it’s so easy to take this small step towards sustainable living then why not just do it! Get a brighter smile with a clear conscience!
HOW TO USE – As recommended by the Australian Dental Association
- Use a pea sized blob of your favourite toothpaste.
- Turn on your fave tune to keep time, brush until it ends.
- Tilt brush at a 45 degree angle to ensure gums get cleaned too.
- Gently brush in circles covering the inside, outside and chewing surfaces of your teeth.
- Finish by brushing your tongue to remove bacteria.
- Change your toothbrush every 2-3 months.
- Keep on being a Zenify sustainability lifestyle legend and SMILE.
- Keep in a dry place & shake out excess moisture after each use.
- Handles can be buried or composted at end of life or repurposed for marking your herb garden.
- Bristles can be recycled at end of life. To remove the bristles, either pull them out with pliers or break off the head.
- Help save water and please turn off the tap whilst brushing.