Are you tired of using harsh cleansers that contain potentially harmful synthetic chemicals? Do you need a bath accessory that won’t scratch or irritate your skin? How about a product that offers additional benefits beyond just removing excess dirt, oil, and dead skin cells? If you answered yes to any of these questions then konjac sponges by Ibannboo Health and Home may be the perfect solution for you.
These sponges are created from a vegetable fiber that is found naturally in the root of the konjac plant which is native to Southeast Asia and has been used in Chinese medicine for centuries. The sponges DO NOT contain parabens, sulfates, or other harmful chemicals.
Konjac is extremely good at absorbing water and causes the sponges to become very soft when soaked in warm water for a couple of minutes. This makes them ideal for individuals who are looking for a bath accessory that will not scratch or irritate the skin, but can still remove excess dirt, oil, and dead skin cells.
If you take a look at the sponges sold by Ibannboo Health and Home, you’ll notice that they come in several different colors. The color variations that you see generally come from the addition of bamboo charcoal (black), green tea (green), turmeric (yellow), and aloe (light green) powders. It is believed that these components offer additional benefits including anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, tone balancing, and even moisture regulating properties.
- PERFECT FOR FULL BODY CLEANSING AND EXFOLIATING: Konjac Sponges with 100% Natural Pure Konjac, Bamboo Charcoal, Green Tea, and Turmeric are the best bath sponge products for a gentle exfoliation that reveals a more refined feel, a radiant complexion, and a healthier appearance.
- REMOVES IMPURITIES AND HELPS REDUCE BLEMISHES: These Pure, Charcoal, Green Tea, and Turmeric Body Sponges were created from konjac root fibers that work to eliminate impurities. The plant is native to Asia and has been used in Chinese medicine for years due to its ability to detoxify and restore health.
- REVITALIZES THE FEEL AND APPEARANCE OF SKIN: Bamboo Charcoal promotes replenishment of skin cells and encourages nutrient infusion. It is known for its porous quality and large surface area which allows it to absorb impurities. It also controls moisture by releasing water when the air is dry and absorbing it when the air is humid.
- SOFT, GENTLE, AND 100% NATURAL FACE SPONGES: The Konjac Body Sponge is soft when wet and can be used on all skin types including a baby’s and around delicate areas of the face such as the eyes and lips. Its earth-friendly design and natural sponge components allow it to be composted after use. It is biodegradable and free of toxins, pollutants, and artificial additives.
Say goodbye to beauty puff or washcloth with harmful chemicals and try our Ibannboo nonabrasive natural konjac sponge in your daily skincare routine. It is ideal for delicate baby, post surgery care and sensitive skin because of their extra softness and bouncy texture.
Incredibly popular in Korea and Japan for years, the original white Konjak thoroughly cleanse the face and body with minimal chance of irritation and red clay facial sponge delivers rich minerals to assist skin cell renewal. Keep using cognac sponge can help skin conditions like acne, blackheads, eczema, rosacea or psoriasis, and leaves skin feeling clean, smooth and refreshed.
1) Soak Sponge in warm water until soft and fully expand.
2) Gently massage skin in a circular motion. Use less cleanser or soap since it can lather up.
3) Fully rinse and press out excess water. Hang dry.
To disinfect: soak the sponge in boiling water for about 2 minutes, drain and hang dry. Recommend every two months.
Feel the freshness. Don’t miss out. Order yours Today by Click the ADD TO CART at the top of the page.
Cleansers contains sulfate may increase the chance of Konjac sponge to fall apart faster.
If irritation develops discontinue use immediately.
Only for external use when wet and soft.