️Iterm No. : CM010
Material: 100% Cooton
Packaging: Bulk pack, Opp Bag, Cotton Rope
- ORGANIC, REUSABLE AND WASHABLE CANVAS GROCERY BAGS: Instead of relying on disposable plastic or paper bags that are bad for the planet, invest in an affordable, and high quality Organic Cotton Reusable Grocery Bag. Unlike other flimsy bags, this is nice and sturdy, and it even has unique bottle sleeves to prevent glass bottles from accidentally banging against each other and breaking. These bags are biodegradable and reusable as well as organic.
- STURDY AND PERFECT CANVAS SHOPPING BAGS: The package from Organic Cotton Mart includes three reusable bags so you can fit everything you need. If you prefer, you can also just buy a single one of these reusable bags. Some of the most important features of the bag’s construction include: A large size that is identical to that of a paper bag . 6 interior bottle sleeves that pop out Fabric handles which are extra wide and 1.5” by 24” Double stitched top hem
- SIMPLE YET STYLISH CLOTH TOTE BAG: The design of the Organic Cotton Mart bags is relatively straightforward, but its shape and dimensions lead to an extreme usefulness. These canvas tote bags have handles which make it very easy to carry your grocery items to your car by leaving the cart at the entrance.
- HIGH QUALITY ORGANIC MATERIAL: The material for the bags is 11-ounce Organic Cotton Canvas. This heavy-duty material meets the Global Organic Textile Standards, qualifying it for Ecology and Social Responsibility. This means that the cotton used to create the bags is certified organic, without any processing chemicals, fertilizers, or pesticides like those used in typical cotton. The bags are made in India and made to high standards. This product may not be ideal to do manual screen printing.
- EASY TO CARE REUSABLE GROCERY BAGS: These reusable grocery bags are made from 100% natural and unbleached organic cotton. You can easily wash it using your washing machine. Just keep in mind that following the first several washes, the natural bags may seem to be shrunken or excessively wrinkled, which depends on the hardness of your water and your chosen detergent. If this happens, simply pull on the fabric in either direction while the bag is still wet, then let it air dry flat.
These bags are biodegradable and reusable as well as organic, meaning that you will not have any waste when you go to the supermarket. They have double stitched top hem, piping stitching on exterior edges and X stitched handles for additional reenforcement. The extra stitching mentioned above adds the to the bag’s durability and strength, ensuring that the bag will not break on you while you shop and can live up to weekly grocery shopping for years. For additional stability, Organic Cotton Mart suggests using thick scrap cardboard as a base. Just cut it to 12×7”, place it in the bottom of the bag, and it should stand up more or less upright for easy loading and unloading. Even better for the planet, once you no longer need the bag or if it begins to wear down years down the road, you can trust that it is biodegradable so it will not sit in a landfill. Expect a permanent shrinkage of about one inch in the width and three-quarters of an inch in width.