️Iterm No. : FS001
Packaging: Shrink Film
- NATURAL EARTH FOOT PUMICE STONE: Enjoy a safe natural way to treat and care for your feet, free from harmful toxins found in other synthetic foot stone pumice. Our unique natural and mineral rich lava stones keep your feet feeling soft and smooth!
- ESSENTIAL FOOT PUMICE SCRUBBER: Perfect for pedicures, feel your feet come back to life, naturally exfoliating pumice stone helps remove dead skin, stains, corns and calluses to give your feet a healthy youthful look!
- FOR USE DURING BATH OR SHOWER: Make every day a spa experience. Circle the foot and heel with the callus remover to file and remove excess skin, calluses and corns from your feet and make your feet smooth and happy! Enjoy silky soft heels feet and hands with each use.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN, EASY TO USE: Measures approximately 3″ x 4″ inches. Your pumice stone fits nicely in your hand with a surface made of tiny little holes. Each pedi stone is lightweight and unique in size shape and color. Regular removal and exfoliating treatment leads to softer healthier and more comfortable skin.
Pumice stone is an all-natural product for exfoliating and removing calluses and dead skin.
It’s most commonly used for removing calluses on feet, but many people swear by pumice as a great general exfoliant that leaves their skin soft, fresh, and tingling.
Its use dates back at least to the Ancient Greeks, who used it not only as an exfoliant, but also to remove body hair.
Pumice should be used on wet skin, preferably soaked for some time in warm water.
After thoroughly wetting the stone in soapy water, rub it over an area where you want to remove callus and dead skin.
For general exfoliating, rub the stone over your body with lighter pressure.
Rinse and pat your skin dry, and then apply a body lotion or oil. Note: Pumicing should not hurt.
If it does, you’re using it with too much pressure or using it too long in the same spot.
Caring for a Pumice Stone
– Rinse your pumice stone thoroughly after use and hang it up to dry. When the pores of the stone get clogged, you can clean it with a small brush such as an old toothbrush.
– Every month or so you should boil the stone in water for five minutes to deep clean it.
Order your pumice stones today and try out this natural and ancient technique of skin treatment!