️Item No. : JR002
Material: Rose quartz
Packaging: Bulk pack, Paper gift box
- Face roller — muscle tension relief, reduce facial puffiness and help your skin look fresh; firm your skin and make it look dewy and lifted
- Jade Face Roller: The at-home skincare face massager tool is made of rose quartz. The face & eye roller is sturdy and no squeaky. The massager roller is very smooth
- Gua Sha: not only can lift your skin and improve fine lines with upwards pressure, but it also helps to shape your jawline
- Tips: You can keep the facial jade roller and Guasha in the fridge and it helps to reduce morning puffiness and get the skin refreshed
- The beauty skin care tools are packaged in a beautiful gift box.We suggest you wash the beauty skin care tools —- face roller and guasha —- after and before each use
Rose Quartz Face Jade Roller Instructions for Use
Moving over each area 3-5 times, start at the neck and move in an upward motion. Move to the center of the chin and roll in an outward motion along the jaw towards the ear, repeating on the other side of the face. Move to the center of the face and roll in an upward and outward motion, towards the temples, repeat on the other side of the face. Next, roll gently under the eyes and over the eyelids with the small end of the roller moving in an outwards motion. Then move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
Gua Sha Instructions for Use
Moving over each section 5-10 times with a light to medium pressure. Start at the back of the neck moving in an upward motion, pausing and wiggling at the hairline. Move to the sides of the neck starting at the shoulder, moving up to the back of the ear and wiggle. Move to the front and continue the same motion, starting at the collarbone moving up and wiggling at the jaw. Move to the jawline and work up the cheeks towards the temples. Next move to the under eye area and use light pressure moving outward. Move to under brows and work in an upward motion and wiggle at the hairline. To aid lymph drainage, finish at the top of the neck using the gua sha tool in a downward motion draining towards the lymph nodes.