️Iterm No. :CZ020
Material: 100% Wheat
Packaging: Bulk pack, Opp Bag, Cotton Rope
- Single use biodegradable straws. These wheat straws are a great eco-friendly alternative to metal or glass straws. Using our wheat straws prevent you from using single use plastic! They are made of 100% wheat so they can split if handled roughly.
- They are completely biodegradable and compostable, even in landfill. All packaging is biodegradable and plastic free.
- Our wheat straws are a great alternative to other straws, unlike paper straws, they do not go soggy, they don’t go cold like metal straws and can simply be thrown away to biodegrade after one use.
- They are great for alcohol drinks, juice or soft drinks, they can also be used a drink stirrers too. You can cut the straws down to fit your glass accordingly.
- Wheat, also known as hay, is a sustainable & renewable resource. Our straws are produced from the agricultural by-product of wheat when harvested and use minimal energy to make.